The Ontario Colleges Library Service (OCLS) is governed by a Board of eight (8) directors consisting of seven (7) elected and one (1) ex-officio director.
The Board shall be elected by the Committee of Presidents and comprised of the following:
- Two (2) directors who are College presidents;
- One (1) director who is nominated by College Libraries Ontario (CLO).
- Four (4) directors who are one of:
- vice-president academic of a College
- vice-president student services of a College
- a vice-president finance and administration of a College, and
- a president or a vice-president of a College. Reasonable efforts shall be made to ensure that the Board represents the diversity of the Colleges and the regions of Ontario
Members of the OCLS Board serve a two year term.
Additionally, CLO serves as an advisory group to OCLS for the definition and development of services.
The FY 2022-23 Board of Directors for OCLS are:
Dr. Janet Morrison, President and Vice-Chancellor, Sheridan College (PRESIDENT)
Mr. Robert J. Kardas, President and CEO, Lambton College (VICE PRESIDENT)
Mr. Scott Briggs, Vice President, Digital Innovation and Chief Information Officer, Humber College
Ms. Jessica Bugorski, Director, Library Learning Commons, Fanshawe College
Ms. Sandra Dupret, Vice President, Academic and Student Experience, Fleming College
Dr. Chris Janzen, Senior Vice President, Academic, Algonquin College
Mr. David Johnson, Vice President, Finance & Corporate Services, Georgian College
Ms. Virginia Roy, Executive Director, OCLS (SECRETARY/TREASURER) (ex-officio)