Shared Information Literacy Digital Repository Study (December 2010)
Research Project: Shared ILDR Study (RFQ: #2010-002)
The purpose of the Shared Information Literacy Digital Repository Study is to encourage more effective collaboration between HLLR member libraries/learning resources (LLRs) in producing instructional media for use with in-person and online courses. The study will allow HLLR to review currently used learning objectives and to make decisions regarding the future of a shared learning objects repository for Information Literacy programs. It is expected that the study and subsequent pilot project will provide direction to OCLS on the feasibility of continuing this service for the College LLRs on an ongoing basis.
Thank you to members of the ILDR Research Panel for their work on this project.
- Pamela Drayson, Durham College
- Jill Baker, St. Lawrence College
- Katherine Wallis, Georgian College
- Shelley Woods, Sheridan College
- Jennifer Varcoe, Georgian College
- Marilyn McDermott, Mohawk College
- Lisa Jack, Confederation College
- Marilyn Crawford, OCLS Executive Director
- Consultant, Mark Leggot & The Discovery Garden Inc. Team
The Final Report and supporting documents as submitted by the consulting team was shared with members of the Heads of Libraries and Learning Resources (HLLR) and is available here for download.
|File Name||Download Link|
|Final ILDR Report|
|Appendix B: ILDR Environmental Scan|
|Appendix E: Ontario Colleges Detail Survey Response|