Welcome to ERMA, your eResources Management Assistant!
ERMA provides access to information about consortial trials and offers, and about subscriptions managed for the Ontario colleges by OCLS — including pricing details, licensing documents and permitted uses information, vendor contact info, instructions on how to access usage statistics, and much more. Explore ERMA’s sub-pages using the navigation menu in the sidebar on the right.
In order to visit ERMA, you must be logged in to the website and your account must be configured with the proper permissions. You can log in using the form at the bottom of this page (only visible when not logged in) or by clicking on “LOGIN” in the website header. If you encounter any difficulty accessing ERMA, please contact Nicole Morgan.
Training materials and documentation about how to use ERMA are still under development, and so is ERMA herself! Until development has come to a close and we have compiled comprehensive documentation, we will be posting updates, FAQ, and other tips and tricks as new releases in the ERMA Training Series. Follow our RSS feed to catch new releases as they’re published!
ERMA Training Series
- Meet Your New Dashboard (1.1)
- Replacing the Portal with ERMA (1.2)
- Replacing OLIVER with ERMA (1.3)
- Offers Migrated to ERMA (1.4)
- ERMA Navigation Update (1.5)
- Accessing Licences in ERMA (1.6 v2)
- ERMA Subpages Disambiguation (1.7)
- Phase 2 Enhancements & New eResources Procedures (2.1)
- OCLS Renewals Quickstart Guide (2.2)
- Introducing the Central Instance of CLEAR (2.3)