Open Educational Resources: Current Landscape Webinar
This webinar, facilitated by Scholars Portal, is designed to raise awareness about university and college library OER projects across Ontario, and to share information from colleagues in British Columbia. It will include:
- Information and updates from the Open Textbook Project - BCcampus
- The Ontario higher education landscape: updates from universities & colleges - OER White Paper Working Group members and Heads of Library and Learning Resources (HLLR) OER Committee
- Future directions for Ontario - eCampus Ontario
- Raise awareness about open education
- Build capacity and knowledge in this area
- Share current and past initiatives/toolkits
- Promote related events to follow
- Understand future projects and direction in this area
Who should attend
This webinar is free of charge and open to attendees from university and college libraries who have an interest in OER.
How to attend
Please complete the registration form https://goo.gl/forms/0qlayofsxx3Rsyup2 by March 24 @ 12 noon. Space is limited, so group viewing is encouraged. This webinar will be recorded for future viewing.