This is a college managed resource. Last updated Nov 2019
What is SAE International?
The ultimate knowledge source for mobility engineering, the Society for Automotive Engineering is a global professional organization that has been fostering worldwide collaboration to advance transportation technology since 1905.
What is the SAE MOBILUS platform?
This definitive online library is your single point of access to the timely technical content engineers and technical professionals need to change the way we move.
Instant Access to Trusted Content
- 42,000+ Standards
- 143,000+ Technical Papers
- 6,700+ Journal Articles
6,700+ Journal Articles
Each SAE Scholarly Journal provides the latest peer-reviewed, actionable key findings on essential topics in the mobility industry to power academic research and engineering ingenuity.
Subscription includes perpetual access to subscribed content. Backfiles may also be purchased. Perpetual access is subject to ongoing annual access fees if the subscription is not renewed.
The 2018 complete ejournal collection includes the following titles:
- SAE International Journal of Aerospace
- SAE International Journal of Alternative Powertrains
- SAE International Journal of Commercial Vehicles
- Connected and Automated Vehicles: An SAE International Journal
- SAE International Journal of Engines
- SAE International Journal of Fuels and Lubricants
- SAE International Journal of Materials and Manufacturing
- SAE International Journal of Passenger Cars: Electronic and Electrical Systems
- SAE International Journal of Passenger Cars: Mechanical Systems
- SAE International Journal of Transportation Safety
- Transportation Cybersecurity and Privacy: An SAE International Journal
- SAE International Journal of Vehicle Dynamics, Stability, and NVH
Account administrators can access usage stats by accessing their institution's subscription on the MOBILUS platform (via IP authentication) and then logging into the Dashboard with their MY SAE username and password.
For assistance, please contact the vendor directly.
Contact information can be found in the Vendors directory in ERMA.