Red Book Online
Red Book Online extends beyond the print edition to provide instant access to pediatric infectious disease solutions not available anywhere else.
Red Book Online features include
- The complete text of the 2015 Red Book, 30th Edition in 5 easy-to-navigate sections
- Online updates, news, and eAlerts
- Current immunization schedules, vaccine shortage updates, and influenza resource page
- Expanded Visual Library—a collection of more than 2,700 images
- Archived access to past editions of Red Book
- AAP policies and related online content
- Ready-to-use slides for teaching and printing
For more information, see the vendor's Red Book Online promotional flyer.
Access to usage stats is available via the AAP admin website. Login with your administrative username and password here: http://sitemaster.solutions.aap.org/admin/login.aspx. For more information, please see the vendor's Institutional Administrator Dashboard User Guide. For further assistance, please contact the vendor directly. Contact information can be found in the Vendors directory in ERMA.