MIT Press eBooks Library (IEEE)
IEEE's MIT Press Library: The Computing & Engineering eBooks Collection is available for subscription or perpetual access purchase. Subscriptions provide access to current content and backfiles, with no perpetual access. Purchases provide access to current content and backfiles, and may be topped-up annually with a frontlist purchase.
From the vendor (for more information, please visit the vendor's website)
IEEE has partnered with the MIT Press to [...offer] online access to more than 700 titles in fields including computer science, artificial intelligence, information theory, computer programming, information technology, and electrical engineering, broadening the research available to your organization in one platform.
Features and benefits
- access to over 740 titles
- approximately 65% of titles in computing-related fields, such as computer science, artificial intelligence, information theory, and computer programming;
- choose from an annual subscription option or perpetual access option;
- more than 14,000 individual chapters available in PDF;
- approximately 40 new titles to be introduced each year;
- 50% of new frontlist titles are exclusive to IEEE Xplore;
- rigorous review process ensuring titles are relevant and high quality;
- cutting-edge titles focusing on scientific and technological innovations;
- numerous titles winning the American Publishers Award for Professional and Scholarly Excellence (PROSE);
- advanced search capabilities by title, keyword, or subject to quickly find and download relevant chapters within books.
Guides and Training
The link above directs to the title list page. Scroll or search for MIT (ctrl-F/⌘-F) to download the title list(s) you want.
Login to the usage statistics website and access the Usage Reports tab or icon. Reporting periods can be changed on the right hand side. Download reports by clicking on the preferred filed format (CSV or XML) at the right side of the COUNTER Reports table.
Fore more guidance, download the user guide.