From the vendor:
For more than 15 years, MarketResearch.com Academic has provided libraries, students, faculty and administration with the same business-critical market research used by professionals around the globe. Business executives, managers and entrepreneurs use our reports to drive strategies in both major industries and niche markets.
MarketResearch.com Academic's research collection offers unique industry perspective, qualitative and quantitative focus, primary analysis and both niche market and international concentrations.
- Embargoed reports (one-year embargo)
- Non-embargoed reports
The basic subscription ("MarketResearch Database") includes content from the following publishers (descriptions from the vendor):
- Kalorama Information: "Provides worldwide business intelligence and syndicated market research in the life sciences industry (topics include pharmaceutical, biotechnology, medical device and diagnostics)."
- Packaged Facts: "Market research coverage in the food, beverage, consumer packaged goods and demographic sectors."
- Simba Information Reports: "Market intelligence and forecasts in the media and publishing industry. They provide timely news/analysis, exclusive statistics and proprietary industry forecasts to more than 15,000 client companies across the globe."
Content from the following publishers is also available to add on to the basic subscription:
- Barnes Reports: "Coverage on the largest manufacturing, retail, wholesale and services industries and consumer buying trends in the US and World."
- Freedonia Focus Reports: "Covers 15 industries with international content. Topics run from raw materials to finished manufactured products and various consumer goods and services."
- Icon Group International: "Provides specialized industry reports that focus on specific countries and covers a wide range of global products."
- Mind Commerce: "Focuses on telecommunications and wireless, computer hardware and networking, software and enterprise computing and E-commerce and IT outsourcing, with a special focus on specific topic areas including: wearable technology, virtualization, software-defined networks, the internet of things, big data, data services and analytics."
- Paul Budde Communication Reports: "Focuses on telecommunications market and its role within the digital economy. Reports are worldwide in coverage, encompasses 190 countries, 500 companies and 200 technologies and applications."
- Unity Marketing: "Specializes in consumer insights in the affluent and luxury consumer market."
For information about the platform, see the vendor's Academic Tutorial Video.
Request usage stats directly from the vendor. Contact details can be found in the Vendors directory in ERMA.