Includes Marketline Advantage, plus optional add-on modules.
From the vendor:
Unlimited access to one of the biggest sources of company, industry and country business information.
- Access to a platform with multi- industry and company coverage
- Access to 90,000+ companies evaluated by analysts at varying depths including SWOT profiles
- Access to 4,000+ Industry Profiles featuring Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
- The ability to carry out up-to-date market research across industries, companies and countries
- Comparision and understanding of the legal, business and market environments across the globe
- Understand the retail sales dynamics of your markets, support your strategic decision-making, market entry planning, and opportunity identification processes
- Estimation of the market potential and changing industry dynamics to determine opportunities and risks
- Evaluation of M&A deal activity to determine the volatility and potential of various industry sectors and markets
- Learning about marketing and corporate strategic initiatives from experts
Chartbooks Full Collection Module
MarketLine Chartbooks pull together data points from a variety of internal and external data sources to provide quick to understand and assimilate visual analysis on a variety of sectors, topics and indicators. From macroeconomic factors to leading companies, cities and sectors, each Chartbook is presented in an accessible slide-pack format and also provides to-the-point analysis and explanation of key factors behind the trends shown. The full collection includes Country Statistics, City Statistics, Company Statistics and Industry Statistics.
Value & Supply Chain Reports Module
The value & supply chain analysis reveals the business activities which comprise the industry/market/sector value & supply chain. All key stages are highlighted, along with examples of active companies, and assessments of the burning issues for every stage of the value & supply chain.
Industry Statistics Database + Industry Datafiles Module
Industry Datafiles present MarketLine’s industry data in easy to access and manipulate Excel workbooks. Each Datafile consists of industry data for 50 countries and 9 regions including Asia-Pacific, North and South America, Europe and the Middle East
For more information, see the PDF info sheets available in the attachments below or visit: http://marketline.com/sectors-and-roles/academic-institutions/. Additional resources such as a sample case study, sample industry report, and a guide on the City Statistics database are included in the attachments below (must be signed into the OCLS site to view them).
Previously called Datamonitor.
Request directly from vendor contact. Provides number of reports downloaded.