Joanna Briggs Institute (JBI) on Ovid
The following information was last updated in 2019, and will not be maintained because no colleges currently subscribe to this product.
Two different collections are available: the Complete Package and Academic Package.
This information was provided to OCLS by the ConCan lead consortia for this eResource. For more information, see the vendor's website.
ABOUT JBI PRODUCTS
The Joanna Briggs Institute (JBI) is widely regarded as one of the world’s leading providers of evidence-based information from across the globe, as well as tools to help healthcare professionals implement an effective evidence-based practice program and provide the best possible patient care.
This offer provides Academic libraries with two size packages. The Complete Package and the Academic Package.
The Complete Package contains:
- JBI Evidence-Based Practice (EBP) Database
- JBI Database of Sysematic Reviews and Implementation Reports
- JBI PACES (Practical Application of Clinical Evidence System): Helps conduct timesaving, efficient evidence-based clinical audits and change practice
- JBI SUMARI (System for the Unified Management of the Assessment and Review of Information): Use for systematic reviews
The Academic Package contains:
- JBI EBP Databases
- JBI Database of Systematic Reviews and Implementation Reports
- JBI SUMARI
Available on Ovid