Global Road Warrior
From the vendor:
Global Road Warrior TM is the world’s most extensive country-by-country resource for learning about culture, customs, history, and language worldwide. Global Road Warrior TM consists of 175 Country Guides of 119 topics each. No other single resource covers so many topics, so well, for so many countries.
- Students and teachers in academic institutions use Global Road Warrior to research issues in international & cross-cultural studies, international business, the social sciences, women’s studies, language studies, and study abroad programs.
- Student and adult library patrons use Global Road Warrior to get wide and deep coverage of difficult-to-find country information related to culture, business, travel, and local living.
- Clients of international relocation companies use Global Road Warrior to help adapt comfortably and quickly to their new settings.
- Global firms use the extensive business culture content of Global Road Warrior to help facilitate international business transactions.
- Government agencies of numerous countries use Global Road Warrior to help promote trade missions and as an aid in diplomatic negotiations.
For more information, please see the promotional flyer from the vendor attached to this page below.
Login to http://www.globalroadwarrior.com/webstats/default.asp with your institutional credentials. Please contact vendor contact if you do not have your credentials. Contact information can be found in the Vendors directory in ERMA.