Gale Database Bundle
The bundle contains the following 10 products:
- Expanded Academic ASAP
- General Reference Center Gold
- GREENR (Global Reference on the Environment, Energy, and Natural Resources)
- Gale Canada in Context
- Gale Science in Context
- Health & Wellness Resource Center including Alt Health (includes content from Health Reference Centre Academic, which is not included in the package)
- InfoTrac Newsstand (previously Ontario Newspapers & National Newspaper Index)
- A choice of one of the following resources : Literature Resource Center OR Gale Interactive: Human Anatomy
Please note that the bundle does not include CPI.Q, Academic OneFile, and the InfoTrac subcollections. That is a separate package.
MARC records for most resources in this bundle (see exceptions below) are available via Gale Admin by logging in with your administrative credentials.
MARC records for the following resources are available via the Gale Support site instead, on the MARC Records: Resources page:
- "In Context" resources
- Literature Resource Center
For assistance, please contact the vendor's technical support directly. Contact information can be found in the Vendors directory in ERMA.
Usage stats for all of the resources included in this bundle can be accessed per the instructions below, with the exception of those for the ChiltonLibrary. For usage stats related to the ChiltonLibrary, and for questions/help with the instructions below, please contact the vendor's technical support line directly. Contact information can be found in the Vendors directory in ERMA.
Log in to the Gale Admin platform with your administrative credentials, and navigate to the Reports section. You can also access the Gale Usage Portal (the usage stats area of Gale Admin) directly with the same administrative credentials. For more information, please see these resources from the vendor: