Gale Database Bundle
This bundle of databases is available for consortial acquisition. For details about the consortial offer, please see the current offer page in ERMA. For product information about each database, please see the vendor's website.
- Educators Reference Complete
- Expanded Academic ASAP
- General Reference Center Gold
- GREENR (Global Reference on the Environment, Energy, and Natural Resources)
- Canada in Context
- Science in Context
- Health & Wellness Resource Center including Alt Health (includes content from Health Reference Centre Academic, which is not included in the package)
- InfoTrac Newsstand (previously Ontario Newspapers & National Newspaper Index)
- Choice of one of the following: either Literature Resource Center or Gale Interactive: Human Anatomy
MARC records for most of the resources included in this bundle (see exceptions below) are available via Gale Admin by logging in with your administrative credentials.
MARC records for the following resources are available via the Gale Support site instead, on the MARC Records: Resources page.
- In Context series databases (including "GREENR")
- Literature Resource Center
For assistance, please contact the vendor's technical support directly. Contact information can be found in the Vendors directory in ERMA.
Usage stats for the resources included in this bundle can be accessed per the instructions below, with the exception of those for the ChiltonLibrary. For usage stats related to the ChiltonLibrary, and for questions/help with the instructions below, please contact the vendor's technical support line directly. Contact information can be found in the Vendors directory in ERMA.
Log in to the Gale Admin platform with your administrative credentials, and navigate to the Reports section. You can also access the Gale Usage Portal (the usage stats area of Gale Admin) directly with the same administrative credentials. For more information, please see these resources from the vendor: