From the vendor:
BuildingGreen helps architects, designers and other sustainability professionals make their projects greener and healthier.
BuildingGreen Premium membership gives you access to:
- Feature articles: We bring you fully up-to-speed on complex topics like materials toxicity, certifications, and integrated design.
- News analysis: How will trends like wellness, transparency tools, and new research into IAQ affect your profession? We break news down to the essentials and provide expert opinions.
- Webcasts: We bring members the best-of-the-best presentations on LEED v4, energy modeling, the PVC debate, and many more topics, with the most engaging speakers from our network.
- CEUs: Every month we offer new education options, automatically reported CEUs for AIA, GBCI, and ILFI, and above all, no fluff.
- Product guidance: Nearly 200 concise guides to help you navigate what’s truly sustainable in key product categories—and help you avoid what’s low-performing and greenwash.
- Curated product collections: We not only tell you what to look for—our independent panel of experts carefully curate lists of the highest-performing products for our members.
- Designer Pages platform: Members get access to our Designer Pages platform, a partner site that supports designer-friendly but data-rich product research, supported by our filters and transparency data.
- Product reviews: New “green” products and programs are like catnip to our curiosity. We’ll tell you what’s legit and make you aware of any downsides, to mitigate your risk.
Academic subscribers get access to the "Premium" membership. (Individual subscribers unafiliated with any institutional membership may choose either a basic or a premium membership.)
The High Performance Building (HPB) Case Studies are no longer available; however, case studies in article format are available. To find the case studies, perform a site search and filter by the "Case Study" content type. Most of the HPB Case Studies are available on the U.S. Department of Energy's "Building Catalog: Case Studies of High Performance Buildings" website.
coverage of The Building Green Report
A Premium membership provides access to all current issues and backfiles of The BuildingGreen Report (formerly Environmental Building News or EBN) back to September 2004. Prior to 2004 (back to thier first issue in July 1992), only the "Feature Articles" are available.
Monthly page view data is available and provided biannually upon request. Please contact the vendor directly. Contact details are available in the Vendors directory in ERMA.