British Nursing Database
We do not currently manage any subscriptions to this resource.
From the vendor:
The British Nursing Database is a full-text resource supporting the practice, education, and research for nurses, midwives and healthcare professionals in the U.K. and the greater nursing community. Bibliographic data from the British Nursing Index (BNI) underpins this product to improve the discovery of content. In addition to full-text coverage, the British Nursing Database provides abstracting and indexing for hundreds of titles dating back to 1993.
Includes several Canadian resources, such as:
- Canadian Association of Critical Care Nurses Position Statements
- Canadian Journal of Counselling and Psychotherapy (Online)
- Canadian Journal of Dietetic Practice and Research
- Canadian Journal of Nursing Informatics
- The Canadian Journal of Occupational Therapy
- Canadian Journal of Public Health
- Canadian Journal of Surgery
- Canadian Medical Association. Journal
- The Canadian Nurse